*NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!*
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for design of low to high voltage electric transmission lines and/or distribution
- Complete engineering tasks such as layout, planning, directing, training, and coordinating civil/structural analysis; Calculations, construction drawings, contracts, design standards, and technical specifications as it applies to transmission lines and/or distribution with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
- Assist in developing engineering and drawing packages for bidding, construction, as-built, and submittal purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed for projects and client visits
- Interest in obtaining or currently in process of obtaining EIT certification
- Exposure to transmission line design projects within the utilities industry
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.