What You’ll Do:
This position involves assisting in the planning, monitoring, and management of projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. You will work closely with senior analysts and consultants to gather and analyze project data, prepare reports, and provide insights to help clients make informed decisions.
As a Project Controls Cost Analyst, a typical day may include the following:
- Assist in collecting project data, including budgets, schedules, and resource allocation
- Analyze project data to identify trends, variances, and potential risks
- Create and maintain project control databases and tracking systems
- Prepare regular project status reports for clients and internal stakeholders
- Summarize project performance metrics and highlight areas requiring attention
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business, Engineering, or Project Management
- 0 - 5 years of work experience
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.