What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
This position is responsible for performing engineering tasks on multiple projects concurrently that may contain a high degree of technical difficulty, making decisions and recommendations that are considered authoritative and have important impact on engineering discipline design decisions, leading design responsibility as an engineering discipline lead, and acting as a project manager on small projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound and diversified knowledge of discipline engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
- Initiating and maintaining extensive contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
- Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
- Managing all projects that are assigned by the Business Unit Leader (BUL) to ensure the projects meet all required project measurements and indicators for performance which have been set by either the client or internally. These performance indicators include, but are not limited to, schedule performance, project budget performance, project profitability, client relationship and satisfaction, and project quality control.
- Maintaining, implementing and monitoring a system of quality control and check on all projects assigned
- Maintaining a system to accurately forecast fee revenue on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring the training needs of individual staff members who are direct reports and identifying and scheduling training programs with the BUL
- Providing key support to the BUL in all business development activities
- Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
- Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with other Business Units providing the most optimum project team for projects often using personnel from multiple Business Units
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited university
- 8+ years of work experience, 4+ years of work experience in the refining, chemical, petrochemical or manufacturing facility
- Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
- Familiar with IBC, ASCE 7, ACI and AISC
- Proficiency in Civil/Structural software such as STAAD Pro and RISA
- Familiar with AutoCAD, MicroStation, Navisworks and Point Cloud Data
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Strong technical engineering expertise (expert level) related to one or more engineering disciplines
- Strong industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.