What You’ll Do
· Perform engineering designs on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision
· Work closely with senior engineers, receiving technical guidance on typical engineering assignments
· Communicate challenges with regard to scope, cost, schedule and quality
· Participate in peer reviews and QC reviews
· Gain & apply knowledge of appropriate industry codes, standards, and regulations
· Gain an understanding of CAD programs and the software analysis tools utilized in engineering design
This is a hybrid-remote role that will require travel to project sites in the San Francisco area and may include occasional travel to our San Ramon office.
This role starts June 2024
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from ABET accredited university
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design or GIS Design is a plus
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment
- Surveying experience
· Working knowledge of basic software programs such as Microsoft Office and ArcGIS
· Client facing experience
· Working knowledge of QA/QC utilization methods
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
This position pays between $68,000 and $78,000 annually and is an exempt position.
Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.