ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
This position is responsible for developing substation construction plans using AutoCAD (MicroStation optional); modifying drawings based on handwritten notes, PDF markups or by verbal instructions. Applications are predominantly related to the electrical engineering fields. This position is responsible for understanding and completing drawings in accordance with client standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to balance working on multiple projects at the same time and keep track of due dates to know which project takes priority
· Replicate hand drawn drawings into AutoCAD
· Be able to draw to scale when it is needed in the drawing
· Keep track of multiple client standards
· Thoroughly check work for accuracy before submitting the drawing back to the engineer
· An Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in Design and Drafting Technology or equivalent prior work experience.
· Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software
· 0-2 years of experience in electrical design
Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer and printer; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.