*All Principal Consulting Engineer roles requires the ability to travel between 25-40% both locally and overnight
What You’ll Do:
- Our principal consulting engineers design and implement sophisticated solutions for power plants regarding electrical, instrumentation, and control needs
- The principal engineer would be considered a subject matter expert and be responsible for projects in the electric power generation & distribution segment of EN’s business portfolio.
· 15-25 years of relevant working experience in the electrical utility industry
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting, and coordinating the technical aspects of projects.
· Leading or supporting development teams including hardware and software.
· Utilization of design tools and personnel to drive project performance using best practices and techniques (Design Reviews, Program Reviews, Project Closeout Meeting, etc…).
· Accountable for the successful completion of assigned projects.
· Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project clients and partners both internal and external to the company.
- Knowledge in any of these process categories:Steam Turbine Controls, Gas / Liquid Turbine Controls, Hydro Turbine Controls, Burner Management Systems (BMS), Combustion Controls, Balance of Plant, Protection Controls (Protection Relays)
- Knowledge in DCS/PLC Systems
- Promotes teamwork by demonstrating effective communication skills and collaboration with peers, management, and the client.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.