Business Development Manager - Electric Utilities - West Coast
What You’ll Do:
- Provide field market intelligence such as competitive information and market or industry trends
- Develop and nurture new business opportunities, while calling on existing accounts to support operations teams in diversifying account revenues
- Provide service demonstrations “Lunch and Learns” and attend industry tradeshows
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with clients, and participate in preparation of responses to RFP’s
- CRM Input and management
- 5+ years’ experience in the Utility industry preferred in Business Development, Engineering, or Project Management capacities.
- Business/Sales Degree Accepted
- Networked in the Utilities Sector in the Pacific Southwest or Pacific Northwest region of the United States. (e.g., SDG&E, SCE, APS, PG&E, PSE, etc.)
- Prior experience working with utilities or engineering services firms
- Ability and desire to travel 3 to 4 times a month (50-70% Travel) as needed
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work independently across business functions in remote office setting
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present in front of a diverse group of stakeholders, up to and including c-suite executives.
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.