WHO WE ARE
Want to be part of a team that is leading the broadband revolution? Join the best and brightest leaders in the industry to connect more cities and rural communities to the digital economy. We look for people with strong business skills, deep technical abilities and a passion for exceptional client service. We empower our employees to leverage their know-how and experience to ensure we meet client objectives every time.
Magellan Advisors provides planning, engineering and implementation of the fastest, most advanced fiber and broadband networks. We work for municipalities, utilities, co-ops, regional governments, tribes and providers but serve any organization that is building fiber and broadband infrastructure.
Our mission is to connect every community, one at a time, to the digital economy so that no one is left behind. Our work ensures that communities are able to access every opportunity the internet has to offer so they can thrive in the connected world.
POSITION: PROJECT COORDINATOR - CONSTRUCTION
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT EMPLOYEE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION
This position is suited to a candidate with experience managing projects involving coordination of multiple departments to a critical timeline who would like to gain experience from experienced project directors and managers of broadband technology projects. Meticulous planning and coordination, proactive and timely communication and follow-up, ability to work well with people at all levels, and flexibility in the face of changing conditions are required. Good verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
Magellan employs a digital virtual office model that allows its employees, contractors, and clients across the U.S. and Canada to work together interactively in real-time. The candidate should have an up-to-date personal computer, broadband Internet access, and voice service with a Canadian calling plan.
Magellan utilizes Microsoft Office productivity tools, Basecamp and SharePoint file-sharing applications, and Wrike workflow management. The candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office. Magellan will provide an orientation for use of its file-sharing and workflow management tools to successful candidates.
DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintaining contact list of all project stakeholders and team members.
2. Scheduling meetings and calls and recording minutes.
3. Updating and reporting schedule of progress.
4. Obtaining information and documentation from stakeholders and team members.
5. Ensuring that documents and schedules are in hand for critical project deadlines.
6. Performing research and reference checks for potential vendors and service providers.
7. Preparation of schedules and reports.
8. Internet research on assigned subjects.
9. Report writing and assisting with the formatting, publishing, recording, and sharing
of reports and documents.
10. Ensuring that documents are organized and stored for access by team members and stakeholders as appropriate.
11. Other particular deliverables assigned by the Project Lead.
12. Must maintain a growth-oriented mindset.
13. Must have valid driver’s license and valid passport.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) in from four-year college or university; Master’s Degree preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.