What You’ll Do:
• Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project assignments
• Developing contacts with key engineers and officials in other organizations to confirm that engineering practices applied are consistent with current engineering standards, regulatory requirements, and current technological innovations
• Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process and design improvements related to engineering design and technology
• Following systems of quality control and checking on all projects assigned
• Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by estimating engineering hours as an engineering discipline lead
• Developing and maintaining quality relationships with clients
• Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with within the Business Unit (BU) and with other BUs
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
• Registration as a professional engineer is highly preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience with at least 4 years of work experience in electrical distribution or a related industry.
• Collaborative approach to problem solving
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
• Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
• Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.