ENTRUST, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At EN, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
2500+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This Person can sit in Pittsburg, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, or North Carolina
EN Automation, a division of EN Engineering, provides comprehensive and dependable automation solutions to natural gas & oil pipeline infrastructures, gas distribution, chemical processing, electric power generation & distribution, food & beverage processing, and various types of manufacturing facilities. Our Control System Engineers develop sophisticated industrial automation, plant control, database and data communication applications, using state-of-the-art software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Sr. Control Systems Engineer I/II:
· 3-4 years of relevant working experience
· Comfortable leading a team of engineers while overseeing project work and completion
· Taking lead on field support including on-site design, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support
· Ability to independently design, develop, in-house test, and commission a system at the client location
Sr. Control Systems Engineer III/IV (In additional to above responsibilities):
· 5-8 years of relevant working experience
· Expert with control methodology in DCS, PLC, and HMI platforms and
· Strong understanding and experience with various programming languages
· Takes initiative on projects and processes
· Actively partakes in peer team meetings as a lead to further strengthen engineer teams
· Serves as technology expert and support to Sr./Project Manager
· Displays an interest and passion for work
· Demonstrates a strong focus on internal/external clients,
· Promotes teamwork by demonstrating effective communication skills and collaboration with peers, management, and the client
· Works efficiently while producing a level of quality work set by EN Engineering and client expectations.
· Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and reporting/documenting safety incidences.
· Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity, and professionalism across the business.
· Rockwell Automation Logic and Visualization development platforms (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
· GE Automation Proficy experience (high competence and relevant experience within the last 2 years)
· Large automation project software development and commissioning experience
*All Control System Engineer roles requires the ability to travel between 20-30% both locally and overnight.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: