Project Manager - Telecommunications/Utilities
What You’ll Do:
- Manage project(s) and project resources throughout the entire project life cycle; ensure projects are on schedule and deadlines are met, manages project budget and forecast, efficiently identifies, escalates, and solves project issues.
- Responsible for the following: development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting, and tracking issues and risks, communication of project status to management.
- Provides scheduled project progress updates to customer senior leadership, while leading internal cross-functional team in support of project execution
- Responsible for working with a vendor, contract, or internal resources to define project scope and technical requirements.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer team and the internal project team to ensure business goals are achieved and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- High school diploma (or GED) with 7 years of project management experience; OR an associate degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- A thorough understanding of OSP principles, sufficient to manage large infrastructure projects
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time and have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 5 years of job-related experience
- At least 3 years of experience in running large carrier-grade networks with an emphasis on operations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.