*NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!*
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for detailed engineering design of substations within the utilities industry
- Assist in completing studies and calculations to properly design substations, including grounding calculations, lightning protection calculations, battery bank sizing calculations, conduit fill calculations, and substation sizing calculations, as well as perform AC & DC substation studies
- Support lead engineers and project managers on complex projects from full scope estimating and proposals, through detailed design and equipment procurement, to project construction bidding, to commissioning and construction support for energization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering accredited university or equivalent program
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed for projects and client visits
- Interest in obtaining or currently in process of obtaining EIT certification
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.