This is a hybrid remote & onsite role that will require travel to project sites in the Rocklin & Sacramento, CA area.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is an ENR Top 100 company. We are a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We’re actively seeking a Project Manager to manage & drive a diverse portfolio of projects within the utility space.
- Strategically manage project portfolio by optimizing project schedules, controlling scope of work, managing project budgets, and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are being met.
- Provide project leadership and expertise to the portfolio, drive contractor stakeholders, and partner with government agencies & community parties on project matters.
- Provide technical & analytical guidance to project team, make pragmatic recommendations to resolve project related situations, and take ownership of the recommendations by driving the analysis and resolution of the situation.
- Be the liaison between government & regulatory agencies and community groups as required.
- Oversee and administrator contracts per project type table in accordance with oversight committees.
- Developed, define & control project scope, create & maintain project schedules, gather work plans including cost, resource, contingency, and communication plans.
- Adjust project scope & schedule as appropriate to accommodate change.
- Identify project performance issues, analyze, and address them in a timely manner.
- Implement project post cost management measures to accurately track & monitor project financials to ensure projects are financially healthy.
- Implement best practices, quality standards, and communicate variances accordingly.
- Identify contractor performance issues and addresses them in a timely manner.
- Represents and promote the all projects and its contribution to company goals.
- Required travel to project sites & meetings throughout the project territory.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum 3-10 years of demonstrated project management experience within construction, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, or electrical), or related space - Required
- Thorough understanding of project management life cycles – Required
- PMP Certification - Desired
- Proven experience managing high-volume project portfolios where you managed multiple-moving parts, led cross-functional stakeholders, and achieved project deliverables beyond expectations.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel), SAP, Unifier, Primavera (P6), and other project related software.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project & program stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions & facilitate consensus.
- Proven experience taking ownership in assigned projects and demonstrated success in achieving results beyond client expectations.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision or in a team setting.
- Excellent critical thinking, time management, interpersonal communication, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate & report project information in a clear and concise manner.
All offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal background screening.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position pays between $91,000 and $124,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.