ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
• Competitive Compensation
• Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
• Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
*This is a 9–12-month project*
Conducts a pre-construction design constructability review with client/contractors.
• Utilizes independent judgment in monitoring and determining whether applicable standards are being met by third party contracting employees and reports any issues or noncompliance back to client.
• Utilizes independent judgment in determining whether applicable federal code and/or standards are being followed and satisfied.
• Performs Quality Control checks on work being performed by contractor’s field personnel to evaluate and ensure code compliance.
• Utilizes independent judgment and discretion in determining the seriousness of any diversions from code or policy compliance and reports any issues or noncompliance back to client.
• Records an accurate record of work performed by contracting company personnel from safety and efficiency perspectives.
• Conducts daily safety inspections to ensure work is performed in compliance with OSHA standards and applicable EN and/or client standards.
• Observes, documents, and reports daily construction activities to both EN and the client.
• Participates in daily safety briefing that includes a daily pre-job Survey Report and daily job activities report (outlining the job functions being performed, all safety measures to be adhered to, Required PPE and possible hazards of the day (tailgate, JSA meeting).
• Resolve day to day problems that may arise with client, contractors and/or landowners.
• Advises client personnel of all problems and alternatives.
• Verify traffic plates are placed and pinned properly in accordance with local regulations.
• Verify patch size and depth match cut sheet drawings.
• Verify patch is the proper location and not another utility.
• Check patch for completeness and safety. • Make sure all equipment and supplies are removed from job site.
• Make sure job site is cleaned and safe.
• Liaison between UGI and paving contractors • Performs other related duties as required and assigned