What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
The Lead Commissioning/Test Engineer (LCTE) will act as an agent for the Client and have responsibility for developing and/or reviewing test plans, commissioning plans, job sequence instructions for substation and line contractors performing additions and modification to the Electrical Transmission Lines, Substations, controls, SCADA, relay protection circuits and associated equipment. These plans shall be in accordance with Clients’ testing procedures.
The LCTE shall be capable of reviewing and approving in accordance with Client acceptance testing guideline to include but not limited to:
- Cut-over write ups
- Engineering changes
- Reviewing changes to One Lines, three Lines, Schematics and wiring prints after issue
- Testing sequence Write ups
- Testing/Commissioning Plans
- Job Sequences
- Job Cut-over Write ups
- Track Changes requiring Client approval
- The LCTE shall become proficient in the following Client procedures and instructions.
The LCTE shall meet the below qualifications:
- 10 years of commissioning and testing experience validated with a resume and contact information.
- 345kV to 69kV experience in line and substation work.
- An Associate/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred; however, 10 years of experience can be substituted for the education requirements.
- The position may require extensive overtime and travel to various locations in New England and New York.
- This position will typically report to the Client Project Responsibilities
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.