ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
3000+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
This position is responsible for performing project management services including, but not limited to, tasks such as project scheduling, manpower requirements analysis, cash flow analyses, project performance tracking, forecasting and variance analyses. The Project Controls Specialist will also prepare comprehensive reports to support the project manager as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applying generally accepted project management techniques to track project performance.
• Developing contacts with project managers, key engineers and officials in other organizations to obtain and report project status information.
• Monitor, track and report on project budgets, accruals and actuals.
• Provide detailed analysis of variances to project budget.
• Work with project managers to update project plans.
• Support project management at project meetings
• Develop project performance status reports.
• Analyze project data accuracy to ensure compliance with internal audits.
• Creating and maintaining office project schedules for manpower requirements purposes.
• Providing input to Project Managers and the Business Unit Leader concerning potential process improvements related to project controls.
• Assisting in preparing proposals for the business unit by preparing proposed schedules, manpower requirement analyses and cost estimate input.
• Maintaining a collaborative spirit in working with the BUL and with other BULs
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent technical degree
• Experience establishing and maintaining project budgets.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel spreadsheet skills.
• Experience with Deltek Vision system.
• Comfortable and effective working independently, as well as leading and working in teams across functional groups and multiple levels of the organization.
• Excellent technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
• Developing industry contacts and knowledge of the industry
• Unquestioned business and personal integrity
• Unquestioned business and personal integrity
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Compensation and Benefits:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.