What You’ll Do:
The Electric Project Controls Analyst (PCA) monitors, tracks, and controls high-profile capital & expense project portfolios ranging in scope, complexity, and dollar amount.
- Responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, scheduling, project oversight, and data analysis
- Prepare an array of cyclical reports to provide visibility on project trends, cashflow / earned value status, project financial health, and adherence to or deviation from schedule baseline.
- Develop & maintain project schedules in Primavera (P6) while providing leadership & support in the areas of project controls, forecasting, cost control, and project management.
- Create P6 schedules from scratch, Resource-load P6 schedules, Update P6 Schedules, and Generate monthly financial forecasts in P6
- Analyze project finance trends and provide recommendations, guidance, and support to the Project Managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- Experience working within the construction, energy, utilities, engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical), financial services, or related space
- Min 1 year of experience functioning in a project administration, project operations, project controls and/or project management capacity within a fast-paced environment where you owned the process life cycle(s) from beginning to end
- Experience with financial reporting (developing, creating, analyzing, packaging, and communicating)
- Experience using financial systems to manage financial information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel (macros, pivot tables, data management, etc.) – Required
- Experience with Primavera P6 – Required
- Experience with SAP, Primavera Unifier, ProjectWise, Tableau, PowerBI
Not quite right for you?
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $76,000 and $105,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.