What You’ll Do:
· Employees in this position will participate as a valuable member of the engineering team by working directly with engineering staff
· Design, Develop and implement engineering solutions with team members.
- The student must be enrolled in an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited program and be studying in a related design field Basic CAD skills are preferred
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
- Electrical Engineer Preferred
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.