What You’ll Do
- Entering new data in existing GIS programs, modifying existing data such as land base information or customer facilities, recreating as-build drawings, and performing QA/AC functions. Additionally, this position includes creating and maintaining data and/or maps that can be combined with geographically referenced data. Develop and maintain links between various data bases.
This a remote role that requires the ideal candidate to live within the San Francisco-Bay Area, CA
- Providing GIS database development, management, updates and maintenance for client gas and/or electric distribution systems
- Trouble-shooting technical problems
- Coordinating data conversion processes and workflow
- Coordinating project details with project management staff
- Performing QA/QC functions§ GIS certification or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in GIS related discipline
- Moderate proficiency with ESRI ArcGIS or GE Small World for map creation and data management, and Microsoft Office
- Basic proficiency of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or AutoCAD Map 3D
Who We Are
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers.
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
· This position pays between $75,000 and $85,000 annually and is an exempt position.
· Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
· Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
· May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.