ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefits everyone.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
This position is responsible for supervising the administrative day to day business operations to support project execution. This individual is responsible for monitoring all business unit project contracts and purchase orders and tracking contracts from the proposal phase through the contract execution. Review all invoicing for accuracy, receipt of materials/services, enter charge codes and process for payment. The individual will compile billing per contract terms and at the direction of the Project Manager(s) and Business Unit Leader. The individual will also be responsible for establishing Projects in the Vision enterprise system, requiring knowledge of the project scope, for all business unit projects. This comprises development of the project structure for billing purposes, entry or updating of all pertinent client/contact details, required details for payment, creation of unit tables and rate tables for billing purposes. Prepare, maintain and update CLIENT requested forms or reports such as project rosters, labor hour documentation, contractor classification forms, and steering reports. It is the responsibility of the individual to act as the main point of contact when assisting Project Managers with all administrative elements of project execution and cost tracking.
The Project Analyst (WRO) will support efforts related to reporting, performance metrics tracking, data analysis, risk mitigation, documentation updates, financial accounting, scheduling, and system maintenance as assigned.
- Prepare, review, and analyze data. Create reporting to assist stakeholders in understanding performance measurement process, project details, project changes, and any issues.
- Provide reoccurring KPI reports as assigned.
- Report variance, trends, problems, and successes to stakeholders
- Assist appropriate subject matter experts to simplify, improve, and streamline internal processes
- Provide controls guidance and consultation for project managers or other project team stakeholders
- Participate in kickoff meetings or status meetings, as requested
- Analyze data to identify and anticipate project deviations (cost, schedule, and budget) allowing stakeholders to develop corrective actions
- Establish and maintain integrated performance measurements of scope, schedule and cost baselines; report to project manager (per communication plan) on project metrics; may include: Forecasted/Current Margin, Progress
- Taking requests for data, locating the Subject Matter Expert, and presenting the data to the requesting party" needs to have strong communication skills and team work as well
- Support the change control process through necessary documentation
- Monitor risk and mitigation on appropriate projects to assist with necessary corrective actions
- Track Change Orders through logs for all aspects related to budgets, scope, and schedule; assist with updates to enterprise systems
- Utilize enterprise systems to design and generate reports; ensuring that variance and trend analysis is documented and communicated to stakeholders.
- Report progress measurements to clients, as requested
- Report variance trends (red flags) to project managers, as necessary
- Identify trends, risks and opportunities for projects and tasks that may improve estimates
- Drive projects and tasks independently while finding ways to continually improve business processes, and consistently deliver excellent client work.
- Execute job duties safely and in accordance with company policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Finance/Accounting
- Min 1 year of experience functioning in a project controls and/or project management capacity within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with financial reporting (developing, creating, analyzing, packaging, and communicating)
- Experience using financial systems to manage financial information.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel (macros, pivot tables, data management, etc.).
DESIRED INTERPERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SOFT SKILLS
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and create processes and procedures as they relate to project portfolios.
- Ability to quickly to learn client business processes and business systems.
- Must have a passion for problem solving and analytical work.
- High personal and professional ethics.
- High energy level; comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Open to input; not defensive.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills, including analysis of metrics to rationalize actions.
- Participative management style—advocate of team concept.
Mental requirements for this position include the ability to:
- Reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Consider alternative and diverse perspectives.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Remain poised under all circumstances.
- Interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations.
- Simultaneously address multiple complex problems.
- Multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, including the ability to perform multiple duties from multiple sources.
- Work and sustain attention with distractions and/or interruptions.
- Interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients.
- Deal with people under adverse circumstances.
- Work as an integral part of a team.
- Maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Understand, remember, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Exercise independent judgment and make decisions.
- Perform under stress and/or in emergencies.
- Perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines, or productivity quotas.
Entrust Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakland, CA Hybrid meet once a month- Primarily Remote
- Strategic planning: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position pays between $68,649 and $76,960 annually and is an exempt position.
- · Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- · Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm; must also be able to work at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours); strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.