What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
This position is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision. The Design Engineer receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Design Engineer. The Design Engineer will work closely with other senior engineers on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project
- assignments with supervision and assistance from other engineers and managers
- Performing a variety of basic engineering tasks to assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports,
- diagrams, and engineering documents with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
- Basic CAD skills are preferred (Intermediate – AutoCAD, Beginner – Micro-Station)
- Minimum of at least one intern position of not less than 3 months performing basic engineering tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.