What You’ll Do:
This position is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision. The Design Engineer receives technical guidance on new design topics that have not been experienced by the Design Engineer. The Design Engineer will work closely with other senior engineers on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Engineer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying sound engineering knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of project
- assignments with supervision and assistance from other engineers and managers
- Performing a variety of basic engineering tasks to assist in the production of plans, specifications, reports,
- diagrams, and engineering documents with supervision by other engineers and supervisors
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
- Basic CAD skills are preferred (Intermediate – AutoCAD, Beginner – Micro-Station)
- Minimum of at least one intern position of not less than 3 months performing basic engineering tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a part of the team and open to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.