What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
- Project focal point and company resource for power plant electrical consulting projects
- Leverage prior power plant experience to support consulting work related to plant electrical outage planning, testing, equipment evaluations, and upgrade and replacement projects.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in areas relevant to ENTRUST power plant engineering offerings that allows for project execution without additional technical coaching
- Interpret project objectives and develop actional project plan to ensure schedule and hour targets are met or exceeded
- Determines and completes preparation needed for client meetings and leads discussions
- Reports project scope or schedule concerns to management, along with recommendations for mitigation
- Actively leverages prior project work to create internal design/project tools and marketable service opportunities to improve future project efficiency and business offerings
- Mentors and serves as subject matter expert in respective areas for ENTRUST team
- Maintain accurate records of completed project work
- Ensure timely and complete follow up on revisions and/or additional client requests
- Assists management with business opportunities, conferences, and trainings
- Field project execution up to approximately 25% which may require short notice and off hours to address emergent client needs and energy market schedule
- A Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering and/or 20+ years of relevant industry experience
- Critical thinker with proven ability to execute on multiple projects at once and on schedule – either working independently or in a team environment
- Proactive, resourceful and highly motivated with strong communication skills and a proven ability to work in a high output environment
- Accurate daily time keeping
- Travel as required to support projects and business development initiatives
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.