*REMOTE POSITION WITH TRAVEL REQUIRED*
What You’ll Do:
- Perform detailed physical engineering design on Substation projects
- Lead complex projects from full scope estimating and proposals, through detailed design and equipment procurement, to project construction bidding, to commissioning and construction support for energization
- Complete studies and calculations to properly design substations, including grounding calculations, lightning protection calculations, battery bank sizing calculations, conduit fill calculations, and substation sizing calculations, as well as perform AC & DC substation studies
- Review and produce physical design drawings including General Arrangement, Elevations and equipment connection Details, Grounding Plan and Details, Conduit Plan and Details, Control Building Layout and Details, Foundation Plan and Details, and develop material lists
- Conduct periodic site visits and walkthroughs, estimating, and attending scoping meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program or equivalent
- Registration as a Professional Engineer by examination
- 4+ years of substation engineering experience, preferably at an engineering consulting firm
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.