What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the design of high voltage electric transmission lines and/or distribution
- Work proficiently with software programs such as PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, MFAD, LPile for project voltages up through 230kV
- Develop engineering and drawing packages for bidding, construction, as-built, and submittal purposes
- Complete engineering tasks such as layout, planning, directing, training, and coordinating civil/structural analysis; Calculations, construction drawings, contracts, design standards, and technical specifications as it applies to transmission lines and/or distribution with minimal supervisor oversight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- EIT and currently in process of obtaining Professional Engineer license
- 3+ years of work experience with transmission line design projects within the utilities industry
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed for projects and client visits
- Experience in other industries related to civil/structural engineering
- Members of an industry organization (ASCE, IEEE, etc.)
- Work on project voltages up through 500kV
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at:
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Benefits & Salary:
- This position pays between $70,000 and $85,000 annually and is an exempt position.
- Benefits offered include company sponsored medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with company match. Also offered are tuition reimbursement, voluntary life, disability, critical illness, accident and hospitalization plans. HSA or FSA medical accounts and FSA dependent care and transportation/parking accounts are also available. These benefits are subject to employee contribution amounts generally set annually.
- Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO hours.
- May be eligible for discretionary bonus as determined by the company.
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.