What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off and Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote opportunities available
- Positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect
Job Summary: This is a professional position responsible for the layout, planning, directing, training, coordinating civil/structural analysis, and design of distribution and/or high voltage electric transmission lines. Assignments will include, but are not limited to, the completion of calculations, construction drawings, contracts, design standards, and technical specifications as it applies to distribution and/or transmission lines with minimal supervisor oversight. The successful candidate will possess a broad understanding of engineering principles and practices and the ability to apply that experience and knowledge to most aspects of a projects scope resulting in a successful overall project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited university in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience with transmission line design projects within the utilities industry
- EIT and currently in process of obtaining Professional Engineer license
- Proficiency with software programs such as PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, MFAD, LPile
- Work on project voltages up through 230kV
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed for projects and client visits
- Ability to build relationships with clients and staff members
- Coordinate, Conduct, and assist in design review meetings
- Create/develop engineering and drawing packages for bidding, construction, as-built, and submittal purposes
- Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or material
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aides in coordination of construction activities with technical support and timely review of submittals
- Assists in the preparation of budgets for projects
- Mentors and provides technical direction to others as required
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently or in a team toward timely completion of assigned projects
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- A desire to learn Project Management techniques and construction methods
- Experience in other industries related to civil/structural engineering
- Members of an industry organization (ASCE, IEEE, etc.)
- Work on project voltages up through 500kV
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.