What We Do:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
Who We Are:
At ENTRUST, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity. With 35+ locations and 31+ languages in which our employees are fluent.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist with all reporting associated with construction inspections.
2. Verify daily production quantities of Construction Contractor.
3. Make field level decisions related to construction contractor questions.
4. Provide information as it relates to potential change orders.
5. Monitor quantities as it relates to contractor working in subsurface rocky conditions.
6. Update project internal workflow procedures and documentation as requested.
7. Supports the project by communicating timelines, milestones, deliverables, quality control, project concerns or risks.
8. Oversee all contractor crews working on the project. Be on jobsite while construction contractors are working.
9. Ensure crews are following all standards related to the project.
10. Participate in any project calls.
11. Maintain and produce project reports.
12. Coordinate daily with construction contractor to include the following:
Ensure all utility locates have been called in.
b. Participate in team calls – provide agenda notes, and action items.
c. Verify as-builts and redlines are getting completed- to include bore logs and vault laydowns (butterfly drawings)
d. Assist with coordination of permitting and permit close out.
13. Meets with clients to for project status meetings and communicates with client and vendors on a daily basis
College degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience. Cable Television, Telecommunications or Fiber-Optic technical experience preferred.
Preferred Qualifications: (if applicable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at Careers - ENTRUST Solutions Group
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: