The Drafter will have advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation with specific experience in generating pipeline alignment sheets using Civil 3D or similar program. The Designer will develop CAD designs from general instruction to a detailed finish product. The Designer will coordinate efforts and work with project team to prepare and assemble project deliverables. The Designer should have a full understanding of file structure, specifications, industry and client standards related to assigned projects.
What you will do:
- Gather as-built, GIS, aerial imagery, field notes, and survey data to create existing condition drawings
- Reads and interprets survey data, legal description, standards and codes and applies to design
- Set up sheets, title blocks, notes and details as an overall part of a drawing package
- Develops and lays out pipeline route for conformance with specifications and client requirements
- Generate and edit pipeline alignments, profiles, surfaces, cross sections and pipe networks
- 1 – 5 years of advanced Civil 3D experience
- Associate degree or completion of related technical school courses or equivalent experience preferred
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at: https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at:
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.