Attention all December 2023 and May 2024 engineering grads! We have an opening for a Design Engineer that may fit your background. If it seems like a fit, apply today!
What You Do:
The Design Engineer I is responsible for performing engineering design on a variety of engineering tasks with ongoing supervision. The Design Engineer will work closely with other senior engineers to receive technical guidance on typical engineering assignments tasks which are not familiar to the Design Engineer I.
- Applies technical knowledge to designs and ensures projects meet specifications
- Communicates challenges with regard to scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Works with Designers and Drafters to complete design packages
- Leads the development of their discipline's design on simple projects, and supports complex projects, including simple technical analyses
- Interacts with clients
- Understands and applies appropriate industry codes, standards, and regulations
- Identifies information to be communicated to the client and project stakeholders through team leads and project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from ABET accredited university (Electrical Engineering or related preferred)
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design or GIS Design is a plus
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a production environment
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
Check out our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
Working Conditions and Environmental/Physical Demands:
Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time (2-3 hours) with the ability to move at will; have vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; have hearing and speech skills to communicate in person, over the telephone or Teams/Skype/Zoom; have use of hands to finger, handle, type, or feel and manipulate mouse, keyboard, and computer equipment. Hybrid working conditions exist in either a home office environment and/or work office or job site. Must possess ability to follow general safety guidelines and wear appropriate PPE. Must be able to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the Firm.
Who We Are:
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
In return for top talent, ENTRUST Solutions Group offers:
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.