WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Construction Supervisor, a typical day may include the following:
- Providing proactive leadership and direction to the electric transmission and distribution line, or substation construction contractor workforce to ensure that high standards of safety, security, adherence to design and environmental compliance are developed and consistently maintained;
- Working closely with contracted workforce to ensure development of a complete Work Proposal, including construction work plan, detailed schedule, Safety & Health Plan, and outage plan;
- Ensuring that external resource needs are adequately identified and assigned to fully support the construction contract work plans, schedule, and budget;
- Taking a proactive role interfacing with the appropriate individuals to fully understand contract program needs and ensure that promised commitments are delivered on time and within budget;
- Participating in construction conference calls and meetings to support the requirement to provide weekly updates, crew activity and reports;
- The above are intended to convey the scope of assignments but do not necessarily represent requirements of the position. The candidate and his/her supervisor will review specific assignment requirements.
- Fifteen years of experience in transmission/distribution, overhead line or substation construction activities and the operation and maintenance of electric transmission, substation and distribution facilities in a supervisory capacity with intimate understanding of the applicable construction standards, operating procedures and work methods;
- Knowledge of federal, state, OSHA, local, and applicable environmental rules and regulations;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with self-direction and high motivation;
- The ability to understand construction field issues, prints specification sheets schematics, one-line diagrams, and instructional information to construct, maintain, and troubleshoot electric transmission and distribution lines, and substation equipment;
Resilient and self-motivated: You are always striving to build upon previous successes
Detail oriented: The little things matter!
Collaborative: When we all succeed, we’re better for it!
Not quite right for you? For a full listing of all our openings, please visit us at https://entrustsol.com/careers/
WHO WE ARE
ENTRUST Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 3,000+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies.
IN RETURN FOR TOP TALENT, ENTRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP OFFERS
- Generous paid time off and benefits
- 401(k) retirement program with a company match
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
To learn more about ENTRUST Benefits and Culture, please visit our company LinkedIn page and follow us at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrustsolutionsgroup
ENTRUST Solutions Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. ENTRUST Solutions Group does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ENTRUST Solutions Group.