EN Trust Solutions Group, an ENR Top 100 company, is a community of people, 2,500+ strong, who are committed to our clients and each other. We are diverse, talented, dedicated, and wholly focused on not only meeting the needs of our clients but exceeding their expectations.
We provide comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to gas and electric utilities, telecommunication service providers, pipeline operators, and industrial companies. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Renewables, Power Services, GIS and Data Solutions, Automation Integration, Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Industrial Solutions, Telecommunications, and Process Safety Management.
At EN Trust Solutions Group, we work together as a team to accomplish more than we would individually, delivering innovative engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs, while consistently maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We are passionate about what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for. We work with a smile, connect easily with others, and believe that work-life balance and a flexible work environment benefit everyone.
In return for top talent, EN Trust Solutions Group offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
EN TRUST SOLUTIONS GROUP BY THE NUMBERS:
35+ US locations with licenses in all 50 states
2500+ Employees company-wide
31+ Languages in which our employees are fluent
105+ Professional Engineers (PE)
Determines and designs service routes for telecommunications fiber optic and coaxial cable for residential and commercial applications using sketches, plans, and design maps along with written and verbal instructions. Coordinates and executes surveys which include taking measurements, identifying existing devices and equipment, and proposal of future construction path. Uploads field notes, develops the scope of work (SOW) outline, and completes cost analysis for associated construction. The ideal candidate will also have a client focus approach and will work well independently and as part of the project team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Familiarity with permits (pole, railroad, TX Dot), easements, and right of way for service routes
· Complete SOW packages according to client specific standards, procedures and requirements
· Understand and apply fiber and coaxial design specifications
· Identifies and verifies existing overhead and underground utilities
· Create/Review proposed design considerations for feasibility, as well as for future growth and serviceability
· Train and assist in the development of others within the department
· Performs high level walkouts and assists in projects for new clients and large projects for existing clients.
· High school diploma or equivalent (2 years applicable college credits preferred)
· 7 years’ previous experience working for a telecommunication, utility, construction, engineering or electrical company or 1 year as a Telecommunication Planner 2
· Related certifications, and previous OSP and/or telecom design experience a plus
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products and routine office equipment
· Demonstrated knowledge of permitting process
· Strong attention to detail
· Familiarity with easements and rights-of-ways
· Basic understanding of CAD drafting software a plus
· Ability to communicate and write effectively
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Normal office conditions exist in an open office environment with exposure to repetitive work. Exposure to noise and occasional interruptions and frequent confinement to workstation. This job requires talking, hearing, standing; walking; using hands to finger, handle or feel; reaching with hands and arms. Requires manual manipulation of mouse/keypad with one or both hands.