Head of Paid Media
Our client is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in their area. They work closely with clients to help them achieve the best online presence possible. They are searching for a talented, motivated individual to join their team as the new Head of Paid Media.
What you’ll be doing:
· Taking a lead role in managing PPC campaigns across the department, working with Account Managers and Digital Marketing Assistant to plan work to improve and enhance performance.
· Identifying trends in PPC and providing recommendations for improvement, we want you to be a subject matter expert, and are kept up-to-date on the latest features and releases.
· Managing client budgets across all paid campaigns, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Bing
· Managing GMC for PPC clients including troubleshooting feed issues and liaising with relevant team members to fix any errors.
· Reviewing areas to improve conversion rates including evaluating the online customer journey (CRO).
What’s in it for you:
· Exposure to a large variety types and sizes of businesses - a fantastic way to accelerate your learning experience and challenge your skillset
· A hands-on, agile and consistent approach to training and development
· Opportunities for role progression and career advancement
· Collaboration between a team of experts always striving to deliver the best
· Team outings, social events and a friendly workplace
· Industry related events (both internal and external)
· Gym membership
· 31 days annual leave
· Employee pension scheme
· Casual dress
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.