Bilingual Spanish or Spanish Speaking Family Medicine Physician
Salt Lake County, Utah, United States (On-site)
Our client is a mission-driven organization that serves a diverse population in both metropolitan and rural areas of Utah.
This role is fast-paced, but rewarding, as you will be collaborating with your colleagues to supply top care to patients in need. If you have a background in Family Medicine, speak Spanish, and have experience caring for all ages, then this is a great role for you.
You will be assigned to only one location, as there are multiple sites to choose from in the area. You will not be on-call, except as a back-up for the Advanced Practitioners on your team.
This role is Monday-Friday, with competitive salary, incentives, and benefits. This role also qualifies for loan forgiveness.
Delivers primary care to patients in outpatient settings. The scope of the problems managed will include those conditions which the physician's specialty training usually would encompass. This does not exclude further training and skills individual physicians may acquire.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides direct patient care as per contract with the client, maintaining an adequate clinical volume to support the client's mission.
2. Supervising Advanced Practitioners, this involves but is not limited to, clinical teaching, providing direct feedback on patient encounters, and signing charts. While on call, physicians will be available to back up the Advance Practitioners taking call.
3. May supervise residents or students, providing appropriate back-up and chart review.
4. Attends provider meetings and other meetings as required.
5. Completes patient records, billing, and leave requests in accordance with the policies of hospital. Physicians will respond to requests for information regarding these issues in a timely fashion.
6. Participates as requested in Quality Assurance activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Physician is to be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board eligible.
3.Experience working across all ages (newborns-toddlers-expectant mothers (no deliveries)-adolescents-adults-seniors).
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREFERRED:
1. Experience working with migrant Spanish-speaking populations, where English may not be their primary language.
*RELOCATION AVAILABLE FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF UTAH.