Welcome to I.C. Thomasson, an engineering consulting firm that serves to create a designed world that is smarter, healthier, and more sustainable!
Recently named one of Nashville Business Journal’s, Best Places to Work, ICT truly encompasses the “teamwork makes the dream work” mentality, which is prevalent in all that we do internally for our employees, but also externally as we work with our clients.
If you’re a lifelong learner who enjoys a collaborate environment, ICT may be a good next step for you in your career!
- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, permits and designs for assigned projects.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Teams with Senior Engineer and participates in all the work the Senior Engineer is performing as an observer.
- Operates engineering software to solve specific problems, and inputs the data required by the program.
- Familiarize themselves with state-of-the-art design and various state and local regulations.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant degree from ABET accredited school.
- Past experience through co-op or summer internships helpful.
- E.I.T. a plus.
- Competitive salary is offered based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and long-term Care Insurance.
- 401k Retirement plan.
- Opportunities for continued learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to high visibility and high impact projects.
Why Work for ICT?
I.C. Thomasson is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm that is:
-Recognized as one of the Fast 50, for revenue growth over the last 3 years (Nashville Business Journal, 2023)
-Ranked #18 of the top 70 Hotel Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
-Ranked #20 of the top 90 Healthcare Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
- Ranked #20 of the top 50 Miliary Facility Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
I.C. Thomasson has been around for 81 years and is continuing to grow. Join us and leave your mark on the history of not only the state of Florida, but countless other cities and states around the world!
If you’re interested in being part of something bigger, a dynamic team that provides hands-on learning opportunities, and a culture-focused environment, please apply now!