Welcome to I.C. Thomasson, an engineering consulting firm that serves to create a designed world that is smarter, healthier, and more sustainable!
Recently named one of Nashville Business Journal’s, Best Places to Work, ICT truly encompasses the “teamwork makes the dream work” mentality, which is prevalent in all that we do internally for our employees, but also externally as we work with our clients.
If you’re a lifelong learner who enjoys a collaborate environment, ICT may be a good next step for you in your career!
The right candidate will provide all construction administration services for HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and electrical systems designed by ICT for various projects
- Interacts with owners, contractors, architects, and regulatory agencies.
- Keeps ICT Project Managers and Engineers informed on progress of project.
- Perform onsite observation of construction progress.
- Develop periodic reports related to construction progress and project site conditions.
- Assist project engineers with problem solving of construction issues.
- Utilize basic calculations in resolving construction related issues.
- Minimum of high school or GED diploma. An engineering degree is not necessary, but a technical or construction-related education would be recommended. However, construction experience would be considered in lieu of education.
- Knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical trades is preferred.
- Position will require time at different job sites working with clients and contractors.
- Must be able to travel.
- A competitive compensation is offered based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Short-Term, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Other health benefits including HSA compatible medical coverage with employer contributions, telemedicine, and more
- 401k Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Opportunities for continued learning
Why Work for ICT?
I.C. Thomasson is an employee-owned engineering consulting firm that is:
-Recognized as one of the Fast 50, for revenue growth over the last 3 years (Nashville Business Journal, 2023)
-Ranked #18 of the top 70 Hotel Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
-Ranked #20 of the top 90 Healthcare Sector Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
- Ranked #20 of the top 50 Miliary Facility Engineering + EA Firms (BD+C, 2022)
I.C. Thomasson has been around for 81 years and is continuing to grow. Join us and leave your mark on the history of not only the city of Nashville, but countless other cities and states around the world!
If you’re interested in being part of something bigger, a dynamic team that provides hands-on learning opportunities, and a culture-focused environment, please apply now!
I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. will not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies including recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms, or employment agencies. An executed services agreement is required prior to any financial obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a third party submits a candidate or resume without a previously executed agreement, I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to I.C. Thomasson’s hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc. upon receipt.