Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a company in the aerospace engineering industry, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, who is actively searching for an experienced TPE331 Aircraft Mechanic to work onsite for an exceptional opportunity. Viable candidates must have 2+ years of overhaul, complete teardown experience with the Honeywell TPE331 engine - must be proficient with all facets of the engine.
Benefits of the TPE331 Aircraft Mechanic include: Competitive wages, ongoing opportunities for development, medical, dental, and vision insurance subsidized at 80%, 401k with employee matching contributions, a great team environment, employee assistance program, and regular workplace events.
Requirements of the TPE331 Aircraft Mechanic:
● Minimum 2 years of MRO or manufacturer's experience on the complete Honeywell TPE331 engines
● Proven mechanical ability
● Experience with both manual and automated tools and equipment
● Experience with calibrated/measuring tools
● Experience with Microsoft Office
● A passion and drive to deliver to keep customers flying
Responsibilities of the TPE331 Aircraft Mechanic:
● Perform allocated maintenance services as a member of the assigned team
● Be directly responsible for the execution of the work allocated by the team leader
● Identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
● Ensure all tasks performed comply with all required work standards
● Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!