Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with an aviation maintenance company based in Portsmouth, NH, who is actively searching for an experienced A&P Mechanic to work on-site offering up to $33.00 hourly, based on experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in maintaining and repairing a variety of commercial & civilian aircraft
Benefits of the A&P Mechanic include: 95% coverage of Healthcare Premium, 401K match (3%), 17 days combined Sick & PTO days per year, 8 Paid Holidays, HSA account, growth opportunity and much more.
Requirements of the A&P Mechanic:
- At least 3 years of experience
- A valid A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) certification
- Possess their own tools
- Willing and able to pass a thorough background check & drug screen
- Knowledge of relevant software and systems
Responsibilities of the A&P Mechanic:
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance on various types of aircraft
- Diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft systems and components
- Ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and company policies
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient and high-quality aircraft maintenance services
- Support as needed
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!