We are a dynamic accountancy and business advisory firm that makes a difference, and we are looking for talented and passionate people to join our fun and hard-working team. Individuals that are wanting to be a part of a progressive business and take charge of their career, will find that we are a place you can thrive and progress.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated R&D Tax Consultant who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for delivering the end-to-end process, from the initial kick-off meeting through to the submission of the claim to HMRC. Working with the R&D Tax Team, you will create long-term, trusting relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Qualifying claims to ensure eligibility
- Working with the R&D Tax Team to ensure all of the Financial and Technical information is collated to complete the required reports and submissions
- Preparation of the Financial & Technical Reports
- Staying abreast of industry developments and legislative changes relevant to R&D tax relief and other innovation incentives
- Assisting clients to develop their R&D strategies to support R&D claims in the event of an HMRC enquiry
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries
- 2+ years of experience in R&D Tax Relief
- A proven track records in preparing and submitting SME/RDEC/PATENT BOX claims
- Knowledge of UK Corporation Tax compliance
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and communications skills
- Forward-thinking and motivated individual who can bring new ideas to the business to help further optimise our services
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple clients at any one time
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.