The company is seeking highly motivated candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the cable industry. This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement within the company, maintaining a newly upgraded HFC 1.2 GHz plant.
- Installation of new services (TV, Internet & Phone).
- Respond to and work trouble tickets (TV, Internet & Phone).
- Support and work maintenance activities.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to tickets that are dispatched electronically or telephonically within specified service levels.
- Must utilize and poses sufficient skills, training, and equipment to complete trouble, service and installation orders in a timely manner.
- Familiar w/ Cat5, Coax cable.
- Basic computer networking skills are an advantage.
- Responsible for all Safety related duties pertaining to cable TV service and trouble call installation and maintenance.
- Responsible for meeting commitments to customers and following up to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for applying adopted company policies and operational practices that allow our daily operations to succeed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience:
- Experience installing cable internet, television and digital VoIP telephone services in subscriber homes preferred.
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior technician/installation work experience helpful.
- A current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
Compensation and Structure
The position is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive base annual income range of $32,500-$45,000 depending on experience. Benefits Package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays. Hand tools, Laptop and cell phone will be provided. Onsite training will be provided along with access to the dispatch system and other necessary software.
The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include a phone screen, in-person interviews, candidate assessments (industry skill testing), a background check, and a drug test.
Sunrise Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer!