Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a national public accounting firm who is actively searching for an experienced Audit Manager to work hybrid - the position may be based in either Coral Gables or Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This role offers a base of up to $130K, based on experience and credentials. The ideal candidate will be someone who values integrity, strives for excellence, and has a passion for superior client service.
Benefits of the Audit Manager include: Excellent career growth opportunity as well as highly competitive benefits.
Requirements of the Audit Manager:
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting, corporate experience will also be considered
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
● Must hold an active CPA license
● Strong project management and analytical skills
● Ability to lead and develop associates
Responsibilities of the Audit Manager:
● Serve as the communication bridge between clients and the firm to meet engagement objectives
● Oversee firm resources and objectives to ensure goals are met
● Provide guidance to identify and mitigate engagement risks, including executing specific audit steps
● Act as a mentor by providing on-time reviews and feedback to associates
● Work on resolving complex audit and accounting issues
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!