Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a company in the aviation maintenance industry, based in Los Angeles, CA, who is actively searching for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Lead to work onsite for an opportunity paying $45-$55/Hour, based on experience. This crucial role involves leading the maintenance team, ensuring efficient work execution, and maintaining compliance with FAA regulations. Must be highly experienced with business jets to qualify.
Benefits of the Aircraft Maintenance Lead include: Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, and employee discounts.
Requirements of the Aircraft Maintenance Lead:
● Minimum of 3+ years of experience in aircraft maintenance, specifically business jets
● Must have nose to tail experience with business jets, preferably Gulfstream or Bombardier experience such as: G-IV, G450/5/550, G-650, Falcons, Global, etc.
● A&P Certificate required
● Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
● Strong teamwork and customer service skills
Responsibilities of the Aircraft Maintenance Lead:
● Lead and execute aircraft maintenance and repair
● Collaborate with supervisors and quality control for efficient workflow
● Assign qualified personnel to tasks and manage technical data
● Maintain safety standards and company policies
● Support department goals, process improvement, and customer service
● Perform supervisory duties in the absence of the maintenance supervisor
● Support maintenance team as needed
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!