Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with a highly reputable national public accounting firm, based in Tysons Corner, VA, who is actively searching for an experienced Audit Manager to work in a hybrid role for an opportunity paying up to $131K annually, based on experience.
As an Audit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
● Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement objectives are met by all parties.
● Overseeing firm objectives and managing firm resources to achieve established goals.
● Providing guidance and experience to mitigate engagement risks.
● Mentoring and developing associates, including providing timely on-site reviews and feedback.
● Facilitating resolutions on complex audit and accounting issues.
● Reviewing financial reporting and ensuring client deliverables are provided promptly.
● Providing the engagement partner with timely status updates and involving them in resolving client issues as needed.
● Developing technical specialization and serving as a consultant, both internally and externally.
● Being a trusted advisor to clients and identifying opportunities for expanded services.
● Developing outside relationships to foster long-term business development opportunities.
Requirements for the Audit Manager include:
● 5+ years of experience in public accounting.
● A bachelor's degree in accounting, with a master's degree preferred.
● An active CPA license.
● External audit experience with Architectural & Engineering clients.
● Indirect rate audit experience.
● Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
● Proven ability to lead and develop Audit & Assurance associates.
Benefits of the Audit Manager role include:
● Excellent career growth opportunities.
● Highly competitive benefits.
● Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect.
● An opportunity to innovate and engage in meaningful work.
● A collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development.
● Competitive compensation and a total rewards package focusing on your wellbeing.
● Flexibility to impact your work and enjoy your life outside of work.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!