Seasonal Parks Employees are responsible for a wide range of maintenance-based duties that contribute to the general upkeep of Plymouth Township’s parks to ensure they are well-manicured and cleaned for public use. This job is perfect for a college student or age-eligible high school student looking for a competitively paying part-time job!
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· A valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain validity during employment is required.
· Ability to drive machinery and vehicles.
· Must require some knowledge to operate power vehicles, lawn equipment and tools associated with the park maintenance.
· Ability to work constructively and interact professionally with other employees and the general public.
· The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to work some evenings, weekends or early mornings.
· Ability to work outdoors and be able to stand and walk through out the shift.
The experience, skills and abilities listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities related to the Seasonal Parks position. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that will be considered along with other job-related selection decisions.