Be sure to follow our LinkedIn company page for the latest updates on all our open jobs!
Vale Group has partnered with an established company in the civil engineering & development industry based in Midland, TX who is seeking an experienced Site Development Professional Engineer/Project Manager for an ON-SITE opportunity paying between $110 - $145,000 annually based on experience.
**MUST be a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas**
The ideal candidate will be a civil engineering professional with extensive experience in project management and site design for a variety of municipal, commercial, and residential development projects
Benefits of the Site Development Professional Engineer/ Project Manager opportunity include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO
Site Development Professional Engineer/ Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering is required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Texas.
- 10 years+ experience in project management, entitlements, site planning, etc.
- Proficiency in software such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS.
- Strong expertise in grading, drainage, street design, water and wastewater systems, hydrology, hydraulics, SWP3s, and general civil design.
- Familiarity with construction management processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with clients, staff, municipal authorities, vendors, and contractors.
Site Development Professional Engineer/ Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work on diverse project types, including site design for various buildings, residential subdivisions, municipal projects, and more.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in areas such as pavement design, utilities, grading, site elements, and drainage.
- Create proposals, define project scopes, determine fees, and track project performance.
- Manage financial aspects of projects, including budgeting and accounting.
- Cultivate and maintain successful client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with City departments, facilitating project approvals and compliance.
- Represent the firm by making presentations at hearings, Commissions, and Council meetings.
- Lead and manage engineers and technicians, fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Have familiarity with local zoning ordinances, subdivision regulations, and other design criteria.
- Manage the coordination and demands of in-house and external surveying support.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, click Apply or share the job today!