Our client is a dynamic wealth management firm seeking a seasoned Paraplanner to join their growing team. With a focus on personalised financial planning and expert advice, our client pride themselves on fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
If you have over 5 years of experience in Paraplanning, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead and oversee the preparation of client documentation including suitability reports for approval by the Financial Adviser.
- Effectively and efficiently summarise recommendation options for our Financial Planners and draft letters and suitability reports for a wide range of products, providers, and funds.
- Support the Financial Advisers and Relationship Managers in the development of processes and ideas.
- Working with the Relationship Managers, this will include the pre-completion of documentation ready for clients to check and sign.
- As an ambitious growing business, we expect staff to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and support the team on other business tasks when required.
- 5+ years' experience as a Paraplanner in financial services.
- A detailed understanding of pensions, investments, and protection.
- A good understanding of the compliance and regulatory requirements around the financial planning process including anti-money laundering requirements.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Inclusive and collaborative work culture.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.