About the role
In this Sales Engineering role, you will maintain extensive knowledge of our product, the way it functions, and the business value it provides to assist prospects from first call to Proof of value/trial to close.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you will relate knowledge of the product in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical buyers. You will need to be driven to achieve your sales goals and pursue excellent sales and customer service skills.
You will be responsible for understanding the prospects’ tech stack and development environment and discovering their pains and challenges. You will run demos of Helios, and manage the Proof of Value process from the planning phase, through the execution and summary including all associated documentation.
You will be the main point of contact for all prospect/customer questions, requests, and feedback related to the product to help them gain trust and drive adoption across the organization. You will learn new and complex technologies every day, and become their trusted advisor.
This role requires a combination of outstanding technical capabilities combined with strong business acumen and an understanding of how organizations purchase and adopt such products.
What makes a great candidate
There is no recipe for predicting a great fit for this role, but here are some things to consider:
- You have 6+ years of experience in a sales engineering or solution engineering role
- You’ve been in a customer-facing role before
- You have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and DevOps (actual development or DevOps background is a significant advantage)
- You are willing to acquire all skills and knowledge to become a trusted advisor for prospects and customers
- You know how to deal with complex sales cycles
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills including technical and business concepts
- You have experience selling to enterprise accounts
- Languages: English is a must – additional languages can be an advantage
- You are experienced with B2D products
- You are a team player focused on impact
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills