Rochester Corner Bar is the new classic and swanky, open-concept bar in the heart of downtown Rochester, MI. Serving a menu of only delicious food and premium craft cocktails, RCB is the new go-to place in town for a night out with family and friends!
RCB is looking for a Bar Manager that will lead employees to providing exceptional customer service and experience in the next exciting phase of growth for the team.
Perks for the Bar Manager Position
· Upbeat and positive environment!
· Ability to bring new perspective and experience to expand the customer experience.
· Growth opportunities.
· This is a full-time, permanent position with compensation being determined on experience, skills, and abilities.
· Being part of building the RCB from the ground up
The Bar Manager Position
RCB is looking for a Bar Manager to oversee the indoor and outdoor bar, customer experience, including managing and training employees, managing work schedules, coordinating with the host, ensuring health and safety is top priority, bar ordering and inventory, managing suppliers, and cash registers, assist in the hiring process, etc.
For an individual to be successful as the Bar Manager, they need to have a high level of enthusiasm and passion for their work, ability to be self-motivating, business savvy, and maintain good leadership.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities for the Bar Manager Position
· Management experience in the Food & Beverage industry is preferred
· Strong leadership and motivational skills
· Strong time management skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills that foster collaboration, and teamwork
· Knowledge of industry health and safety standards
· Strong customer service skills
· Software experience in POS, Microsoft Office, and Liquor Control System
Compensation, Benefits, & Structure for the Bar Manager Position
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary and growth potential within the company. The Bar Manager reports to the General Manager.
The Recruiting Process for the Bar Manager Position
The recruiting process is designed to be a thorough, two-way evaluation to ensure that the best decision is made by both the company and the candidate. Given this, multiple steps are required, including a phone interview, in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check.
Rochester Corner Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer!