About The Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages an assigned portfolio of credits, anticipating new opportunities, upcoming maturities, periodic reviews and potential problems.
- Supports Relationship Managers in related portfolio management activities, whether related to credit, depository, or other banking services.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the portfolio, including developing a relationship with each client relationship.
- Manages the collection of required financial statements, etc. for loans within respective portfolio.
- Spreads and/or analyzes financial statements and tax returns of potential and existing customers using appropriate tools and credit criteria.
- Prepares and/or oversees the preparation of credit authorizations, supporting documents and loan information sheets for new and existing accounts. Oversee preparation of collateral and loan documentation.
- Work with Relationship Managers in monitoring performance of individual credit relationships to identify risk and minimize potential losses. Recommends approval and/or changes in new or existing credit facilities.
- May Assist Relationship Managers with business development call preparation.
- Performs annual term loan reviews.
- Actively participates in Bank related and community volunteer events as well as business development related activities.
- Monitors compliance with loan agreement covenants.
- Maintain service level expectations as defined by the bank.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Comply with Bank policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial lending, banking, finance or related experience.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of the commercial lending process and possess the skills and abilities to take a credit request from application to close.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to maintain a heavy volume of correspondence, personal contact, and telephone communication.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex tasks efficiently. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Moody’s Financial Analyst and/or similar credit analysis software.
- Jack Henry
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field or a combination of related experience