CRE Relationship Manager II (Homebuilder Finance) Opportunity Overview
Provide a wide selection of services (primarily large homebuilder finance real estate credits) to business clients through active business development and relationship management. Develop relationships with clients with larger/more complex lending needs. Develop and manage a portfolio of high performing, commercial real estate relationships consisting of homebuilder construction loans.
As a CRE Relationship Manager II with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of new and existing, large, complex real estate relationships.
- Responsible for actively marketing a broad range of bank services to meet the complex needs of customers. Negotiate loan terms and conditions within scope of authority.
- Prepare and present credit analysis and recommendations on borrowing requests.
- Responsible for conducting credit reviews to ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Perform ongoing credit risk management through daily monitoring of the loan portfolio; ensure proper risk rating of portfolio at all times.
- Monitor all credits through periodic reviews and analysis.
- Responsible for creating awareness of the Bank and its services through community activity.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced CRE Relationship and Portfolio Managers.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or other related field required
- 5 - 8 years in of experience in commercial real estate lending, credit analysis, and business development. required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to develop and manage large and complex new business relationships.
- Possess excellent relationship management, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the local real estate markets.
- Possess strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to underwrite and structure commercial real estate credits.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of cash management products.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to commercial lending and appraisal guidelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- salary range (based on experience)
- Annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD and life
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 11 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually