Commercial Relationship Manager
We are looking to fill the full-time position of Commercial Relationship Manager in Denver, CO. This is the ideal possibility for you if you seek the freedom to develop new and existing customer relationships, and also be an important member of the team responsible for developing products and services that bring value to business owners. The position of Commercial Relationship Manager is responsible for identifying new business within the Bank’s target market and subsequently establishing a book of business from those relationships. The position is responsible for the negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of a variety of commercial banking loans, deposit production and fee income generation. The position will serve as the primary contact for borrowing needs while engaging bank partners to help provide additional products and services needed by the customer.
- Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business targeting loan relationships in excess of $3MM.
- Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present a financing request to credit administration for approval; negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Interviews prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan or credit application; corresponds or re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Performs pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Coordinates processing of approved loans; obtains sufficient information and/or documentation from customers; solves problems relative to processing and servicing of loans within the Relationship Manager’s portfolio.
- Monitor loan portfolio and ensure ongoing proper risk grade on loans within the portfolio.
- Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank’s image and develop additional business; assists the Bank in growing market position
Education / Experience Required
- A minimum of seven (7) or more years of related experience.
- Strong understanding of credit analysis, accounting principles, state and federal banking regulations, and business development.
- Experience in C&I lending to owner-operated companies meeting their needs in financing owner-occupied commercial real estate, equipment, SBA loans, business acquisitions, and monitored and non-monitored lines of credit.
Benefits employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan with 6% Match
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Plus, many more employee perks & incentives!