As a graduate engineer, you will participate on project design teams for architectural projects of all types, including commercial, sports, healthcare, education, and public assembly buildings. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in our in-house staff development program.
A sound technical background and enthusiasm for the challenges of designing great structures, great client service and a proactive spirit are required. Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a plus.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and work well with a team
- Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation of basic complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Other duties as assigned