As an Engineering Technician, you will assist in the preparation of design drawings, plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for a variety of water / wastewater and linear projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D. You will also assist in the preparation of reports, maps, drawings, tests, aerial photographs, cost estimates, design computations, and quantity estimates.
Projects will include treatment facility planning and design, raw water intakes, water distribution lines, booster pump station design, regional water planning, water system mapping and management plans, life station design, sanitary sewer system planning and design, asset management planning, and a variety of permitting.
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Experience in water / wastewater design highly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Flexible & hybrid schedules
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, disability, & life insurance for employee
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, & holidays